Harbourside Haven Villas
Located at popular Shoal Bay, the village offers two styles of accommodation, one bedroom and two bedroom self care villas. With 154 villas in total there are over 230 residents maintaining an active lifestyle.
The village is directly across the road from the beautiful Shoal Bay Beach, which has easy access. The nearest local bus stop is directly out the front of the village. Harbourside is also within walking distance to a small shopping area with the local medical centre just 5 minutes away.
Many activities are run for residents in the village including, bingo, craft, water aerobics, croquet, cards, indoor bowls as well as strengthening classes.
- All Villas have Security Grilling in place and Sensor Lighting.
- 24 hour emergency call service. (optional. costs apply).
- Bus Service: Bus trips three days a week to the local shopping centre, as well as being available for special trips and outings.
- Craft centre: The craft group hold regular meetings to share their handicrafts and hobbies.
- Croquet green.
- Village kiosk.
- Village volunteers perform fundraising activities through out the village.
- Hairdressing: located in salons throughout the village for all residents.
- Recreation Centre: available for residents to host events & activities.
- Indoor heated swimming pool: available for use by all residents.
- Indoor heated spa: for the relaxation of all residents.
- Gymnasium: fitness equipment available for the use of residents. Fitness classes are also held for residents who wish to keep active.
- BBQ area: located outside access available to all residents.
Habourside Haven Villa Floor Plan
Back to top